The only ALL STAINLESS air mover on the market. The base is made of solid cast stainless steel and the horn is stainless sheet metal. The plugs in the base and crowfoot air connector are also made of stainless. This unit can be used for high corrosive applications without being damaged. Air movers, or air horns, are used wherever there is a need to disperse fumes, move air into confined spaces, cool personnel working in elevated temperature conditions, or cool machinery or products with a blast of directed air. Common applications are found in refineries, chemical plants, utilities and congeneration units, metal fabrications plants, paper and pulp plants, shipyard, the marine and steel industries. Texas Pneumatic air movers have been tested at an independent laboratory. The free flow rating listed are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210. Under identical testing situations, Texas Pneumatic air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow competitively manufactured air movers.
FEATURES OF TEXAS PNEUMATIC AIR MOVERS:
- No moving parts
- Used for venting hazardous areas
- Maintenance is minimal
- Can be used as a blower or exhauster
- Operates on compressed air or steam
- Connection for ground wire
- Tested at an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210 equaling or exceeding the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
- Overall Length – 44 inches
- Diameter of Base – 11 inches
- Diameter Top of Horn – 12.5 inches
- NPT Size – 1 inch
- Bolt Circle Diameter -10.25 inches
- Base Slot Diameter – 1/2 inch
- Net Weight – 37.5 pounds