TX-3AMF-AIR MANIFOLD 2.5 GALLON ASME TANK WITH 1/2 INCH BALL VALVES AND CROWFOOT CONNECTORS
Texas Pneumatic TX-3AMF is the second in its series of ASME coded and OSHA guideline conforming manifolds. This smaller version is much more accommodating to carry into confined spaces such as airliners for cabin and seat repair. It fits neatly into large toolboxes for storage. It ca be equipped with universal (Crowfoot as shown) couplers or 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch or 1/2″ industrial quick disconnect couplers.
- Can be used in tandem to provide as many outlets as needed.
- Keep work site safer and uncluttered by having only one supply hose going to the work area
- Meets all OSHA guidelines and ASME code tank.
- Safety auto exhaust ball valves
- ASME pop-off valve (200 psi) to prevent excessive pressure buildup.
- Equipped with a gauge to monitor working pressure.
- Brass drain cock to vent water droplets.
- Weight – 21-23 pounds
- Height – 12 inches
- Length – 20 inches
- Tank Diameter – 8 inches
- Weidth with fittings – 14 inches
- Inlet Size – 1 inch
- Number of outlets – 4
- Size of outlets – 1/2 inch
- Working Pressure – 200 PSI
- Test Pressure – 260 PSI