This 10 inch Air Mover with Polyurethan Horn is the largest horn that we offer. It offers reduced weight, longer life, and they are crush and dent resistant. Texas Pneumatic is the only manufacturer that offers all sizes of air mover horns with a polymer horn. The polymer is electrically conductive to allow safe discharge of any potential static build up. Texas Pneumatic air movers have been tested at an independent laboratory. The free flow rating listed are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210. Under identical testing situations, the Texas Pneumatic air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
FEATURES OF TEXAS PNEUMATIC AIR MOVERS:
- No moving parts.
- Used for venting hazardous areas.
- Maintenance is minimal.
- Can be used as a blower or exhauster.
- Operates on compressed air or steam.
- Connection for ground wire.
- Tested at an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210, equaling or exceeding the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
- Overall Length – 48.25 inches
- Diameter of Base – 1675 inches
- Diameter of Horn – 15.75 inches
- NPT Size – 1 inch
- Bolt Circle Diameter – 15.5 inches
- Base Slot Diameter – 1 inch
- Net Weight – 31.1 pounds
- Net Shipping Weight – 38 pounds