This 9 inch flange is unique in that it is outfitted with a Butterworth Flange. These air movers or horns are used wherever there is a need to disperse fumes, move air into spaces, cool personnel working in elevated temperature conditions, or cool machinery or products with a blast of directed air. Common applications are found in refineries, chemical plants, utilities and congeneration units, metal fabrication plants, paper and pulp plants, shipyard, the marine industry and the steel industry. Texas Pneumatic air movers have ben tested at an independent laboratory. The free flow rating listed are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210. Under identical testing situations, Texas Pneumatic air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
FEATURES OF TEXAS PNEUMATIC AIR MOVERS:
- No moving parts
- Used for venting hazardous areas
- Maintenance is minimal
- Can be used as a blower or exhauster
- Operates on Compressed air or steam
- Connection for ground wire
- Tested at an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210, equaling or exceeding the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
- Overall Length – 46 inches
- Met Shipping weight – 48 pounds.
There are no reviews yet.