Texas Pneumatic polymer horns offer reduced weight ,longer life, and they are crush and dent resistant. They are the only one that manufactures all sizes with the polymer horn The polymer is electrically y conductive to allow safe discharge of any potential static build up. These air movers have been tested in an independent laboratory. The free flow ratings are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210. Under identical testing situations. Texas Pneumatic air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow o competitively manufactured air movers.
FEATURES OF TEXAS PNEUMATIC AIR MOVERS
- No moving parts.
- used for venting hazardous areas
- Maintenance is minimal.
- Can be used as a blower or exhauster.
- Operated on compressed air or steam
- Connection for ground wire.
- Tested at an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210, equaling or exceeding the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
- Overall Length – 32 inches
- Diameter of Base – 7.25 inches
- Diameter Top Horn – 7.25 inches
- NPT Size – 1/2 inches
- Bolt Circle Diameter – 6.75 inches
- Base Slot Diameter – 3/8 inches
- Net Weight – 6.30 pounds
- Net Shipping Weight – 8 Pounds.