The Texas Pneumatic polymer horns offer reduced weight, longer life, and they are crush and dent resistant. They are the only manufacturer to off all sizes with polymer horn The polymer is electrically conductive to allow safe discharge of any potential static build up. These air movers have been tested at an independent laboratory. The free flow rating listed are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210. Under identical testing situations these air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
FEATURES OF TEXAS PNEUMATIC AIR MOVER:
- No moving parts.
- Used venting hazardous areas
- Maintenance is minimal
- Can be used as a flower or exhauster
- Operates on Compressed air or steam
- Connection for ground wire.
- Tested for an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210 equaling or exceeding te air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
- Overall Length – 16 1/2 inches
- Diameter Top of Horn – 6 1/4 inches
- Diameter at Base of horn – 7 1/4
- NPT Size – 1/2″
- Bolt Circle Diameter -6 3/4 inches
- Base Slot Diameter – 3/8 inches
- Net Weight – 4.7 pounds
- Net Shipping Weight – 6 pounds