Air Movers, or air horns, are used wherever there is a need to disperse fumes, move air into confined spaces, cool personnel working in elevated temperature conditions, or cool machinery or products with a blast of directed air. Common applications are found in refineries, chemical plants, utilities and congeneration units, metal fabrication plants, paper and pulp plants, ship plants, shipyards, the marine industry and the steel industry. Texas Pneumatic air movers have been tested at an independent laboratory. The free flow ratings listed are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210 Under identical testing situations. Texas Pneumatic air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
FEATURES OF TEXAS PNEUMATIC AIR MOVERS:
- No moving parts
- Used for venting hazardous areas
- Maintenance is minimal
- Can be used a a blower or exhauster
- Operates on compressed air or steam
- Connection for ground wire
- Tested at an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210, equating or exceeding the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
- Overall Length – 46.5 inches
- Diameter of Base – 14.15 inches
- Diameter of Horn -14.25 inches
- NPT Size – 1 inch
- Bolt Circle Diameter – 13.5 inches
- Base Slot Diameter – 1/2 inch
- Net Weight – 36.25 pounds
- Net shipping weight: 42 pounds.