This 20 inch air driven Jet fan is used for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available. It can be used as a blower or an exhaust. It is suitable for the ventilation of tanks, process vessels or other confined areas for the removal of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding, sandblasting an other operations.
- Mounting Flange is designed to be used with 20 inch 150 pound API flange plate.
- Rated operating pressure is 40-150 PSI.
- Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air.
- Bearings are packed with a hi-tech synthetic lubricant for longer life.
- Fan blades are precision balanced (As a side note, replacement blades are normally in stock for immediate replacement)
- This Air mover can be used as a blower or an exhauster.
- Electro polished stainless steel fan guards.
- Housings and blades are heat treated to T6 aircraft aluminum specifications.
- Extreme-duty high quality, high pressure air seal for longer service life.
- Heaviest-duty, highest quality fan in the industry.
- Hi-tech four blade design.
- six guide vanes to smooth air flow and eliminate turbulence
- Fan design by one of the foremost fan engineers in the world.
- Swing gates (TX-SG20) are available for added safety in confined space use.
- Free shipping within the continental United States when 2 or more are ordered.
- Most popular/fastest moving item at Abundant Supply LLC. With hundreds in the field not reported problems.
- Repair Kits are available (TX-JFRK).
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
Weight: 96 pounds
Minimum Hose Size: 1″
Air Inlet: 3/4″ NPT
Maximum pressure: 150 PSI