This 24 inch Pneumatic Jet Fan is American Made and is shipped free throughout the Continental United States. It is suitable for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available. It can be used as a blower or to exhaust contaminated air. It has numerous applications including ventilation of tanks, process vessels, or other confined areas for the removable of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding sandblasting and other operations.
SPECIFICATIONS: FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- Mounting Flange designed to use with 20 inch, 150 pound API Flange Plate
- Rated Operating pressure 40-110 PSI
- Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air.
- Bearings are packed with a hi-tech synthetic lubricant for longer life
- Fan Blades are precision balanced.
- Can be used as blower or exhauster
- Electro polished stainless steel fan guards
- Housings and Blades are heat treated to T6 aircraft aluminum specifications.
- Extreme-duty, high quality, high pressure air seal for longer service life.
- Heaviest-duty, highest quality fan in the industry.
- Hi-tech four blade design
- Six guide vanes to smooth air flow and eliminate turbulence.
- Fan design by one of the foremost fan engineers in the world.
- Use with Swing Gates (TX-SG20) for added safety in confined space use.
- Weigh – 96 pounds
- Minimum Hose size – 1 inch NPT
- Max Pressure – 150 PSI
- Depth – 12 inches
- Diameter – 24″
- Repair Kit -Part Number TX-JF-24