A smaller version of the TX-JF24 and TX-JF20 but with the same design. The four blade design produces higher air flows at lower RPMs which increases bearing life. It can be used as a blower or exhauster.
SPECIAL FEATURES: NO COST FOR SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
- The unit consists of a rugged cast-aluminum housing and a cast-aluminum fan blade.
- The shaft, bearings and fan blade are the only rotating parts. There is no torque on the shaft, as it does not transmit any power to the fan blade, as shafts normally do. The compressed air jets on the trailing edge of the fan drive the fan.
- The fan has a hub and four blades which produce adequate static pressure to overcome the resistance of the system to be ventilated.
- Only two of the four blades have jet outlets. All have airfoil cross sections for higher flow rates.
- Guide vane attachments are used to increase the fans efficiency. They neutralize the air spin past the blades and guide the air flow into an axial direction.
- Performance tests were conducted at n independent test lab to AMCA Standard 210.
- Weight – 63 pounds
- Minimum Hose Size – 3/4 inch NPT
- Air Inlet – 3/4 inch NPT
- Max Pressure – 120 PSI
- Depth – 12.5 inches
- Diameter – 19 inches