This four-blade design produces higher air flows at lower RPMs which increases bearing life. It can be used as a blower or exhauster. An optional adapter plate (TX-JFBFA) can be purchased for use with Butterworth Flanges onboard ships,’ We offer quantity breaks of 2 or more. Call or email us for a quote.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE TEXAS PNEUMATIC JET FAN
- The unit consists of a rugged cast-aluminum housing and a cast-aluminum fan blade.
- The shaft, bearings and fan blade are the only rotating parts. There is no torque on the shaft, as it does not transmit any power to the blade, as shaft normally do. The compressed air jets on the trailing edge of the blade drive the fan.
- The fan has a hub and four blades which produce adequate static pressure to overcome the resistance of the system to be ventilated.
- Only two of the four blades have jet outlets. All have airfoil cross sections for higher flow rates.
- Guide vane attachments are used to increase the fans efficiency. They neutralize the air spin past the blades and guide the air flow into an axial direction.
- Performance tests were conducted at an independent test lab to AMCA Standard 210.
- Weight – 41 pounds
- Minimum Hose Size – 3/4 Inch NPT
- Air Inlet – 3/4 Inch NPT
- Max Pressure – 120 PSI
- Depth – 11 inches
- Diameter – 12.24 Inches
There are no reviews yet.